I was in search high and low for cool recipes with blueberries when I thought I really wanted to make a smoothie with them. I am always playing around with different combinations and when I came across this one from She wears many hats, I knew this was just what I was dreaming of. It is quite thick. I personally added a bit more juice and I also used vanilla coconut milk instead of lowfat milk due to my preference to add more coconut influence.
- 4oz vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- ½ cup shredded coconut (sweet or unsweetened)
- ½ cup juice (your choice I used pomegranate)
- ½ cup milk (I used little more and also it was Vanilla Coconut) adjust to taste
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend till smooth. You may have to stop and scrap it down to blend.